AWARD WINNING APP DEVELOPMENT.
iOS & Android App Development • Custom Software Development • App Development Company
A Better, More Streamlined Approach To App Development
Alpha Bravo Development is a top-rated Miami-based app development company that specializes in working with clients to build fully custom, sleek, intuitive apps.
Whether you’re working on a brand new startup or if you want to add new technology to streamline your current business, Alpha Bravo Development is a trustworthy app development partner.
All projects begin with diving deep into research and analysis of your project, market, technologies, and more.
We have a full team of talented graphic designers to provide your audience with an unparalleled user experience.
Custom App Development
Through frontend and and backend development, we bring the functionality of your app to life.
App Maintenance & Support
We’ll support and host your app or software post-launch and continue developing new features.
Have an app idea?
We’ll help build your app and make it a reality!
iOS & Android App Development
Our team of developers and engineers at Alpha Bravo Development knows what it takes to build world-class iOS and Android apps.
It doesn’t matter what kind of app you want to develop. We’ll collaborate with you every step of the way and help you turn your idea into a reality.
We have years of experience under our belts and can confidently use a variety of app development tools, including Adobe, AppCode, CodeRunner, Mockingbird, Swift, and Xcode.
Web Software Development
Alpha Bravo Development specializes in custom software development. We employ a team of talented and experienced full-stack engineers and have the skills you need to turn your vision into a reality.
We partner with you to create all kinds of software products, including:
- Web-based software development
- Cloud-based software development
- Software as a Service development
We also assist with software UI/UX design and software testing. From start to finish, we’ll work with you to create high-quality, functional software that takes your business to the next level.
Both UI and UX design are crucial to every app and website’s success. If you want to attract new users and keep them around, your app or website needs to look good and be easy to use.
Alpha Bravo Development has a full team of talented and experienced graphic designers on staff who know what it takes to create a stunning user interface and provide your audience with an unparalleled user experience.
We work with all kinds of clients, including existing small and medium-sized businesses, enterprise accounts, and startups. We also partner with influencers and entrepreneurs who are looking to build their brand and expand their reach.
At Alpha Bravo Development, we’re excited to offer an App Incubator for new app ideas.
App Incubator is an extensive research service. It includes a deep dive into various aspects of your app idea, including the following:
- Market and Business Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Prototyping and Design
- Risk Assessment and Professional Review
The App Incubator process helps to validate your idea and prove it’s a secure investment.
Questions about financing for your project?
Check out our financing guide.
Our Gameplan For Your App’s Success
Development, Launch, Growth, Scaling, and Beyond
We first identify your specific needs and research the entire scope of your app project.
We launch your product and support it through hosting, management, and maintenance.
We support and maintain your application after launch to ensure your success.
App Development Financing
We offer financing with rates from 0.00% APR and terms that range from 3-24 months to make developing your app even easier.
*Financing is only offered to Alpha Bravo Development clients after a credit and financial evaluation.
Check Out Our Recent Blog Posts
The average software development cost in the U.S. ranges from as little as $3,000 to as much as $120,000. The expenses don’t stop there, though. You also need to think about the cost of maintaining your software. Have you been confused about the cost of maintaining your business’s custom-built software? If so, keep reading. This […]
The medical billing software market has grown rapidly over the last few years. In fact, it’s on track to grow by 12.3 percent by the year 2026. Are you using medical billing software at your clinic or practice? If not, now is a great time to start. Read on to learn more about what medical […]
Approximately 92.5 percent of the time people spend on their mobile phones is spent using mobile apps. The remaining 7.5 percent is spent using web browsers. Because people spend so much time using apps each day, it makes sense to invest in an app for your business. Have you been considering taking this step to […]
Start Building Your App Today!
On the fence about hiring an app developer? Need confirmation your idea can succeed?
We can help. Reach out to us today to learn more.